INSURANCE HELP FOR AUTO COLLISIONS
In a perfect world, anyone who has suffered damages and injury from an auto collision in Iowa should be able to count on fair and legal treatment from an insurance claim. But, in the real world, insurance companies often use anything from questionable tactics to illegal activities to avoid paying all or part of a valid claim. The Iowa personal injury attorneys at Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC understand the stress you feel after an auto collision. When we represent you in an insurance claim, we ensure your rights are protected.
PROTECTING YOUR INTERESTS IN INSURANCE MATTERS
In many cases, it makes sense to accept the timely compensation available from insurance claim after injuries from Iowa auto collisions. But, the insurance company does not represent you—its goals pertain more to saving money than to protecting your best interests. The Iowa car collision attorneys at Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC are dedicated to ensuring you get a fair settlement when you decide to pursue an insurance claim.
INSURANCE TACTICS AFTER AUTO COLLISIONS
When you have been injured or experienced property damage as the result of an auto collision, it is important to understand that virtually any insurance company tries to take any possible action to protect their bottom line. Whether you file a claim against the policy of the responsible party—or even if you file against your own policy -- insurance companies often use specific tactics to reduce or deny your claim, such as the following:
- Quick settlement offer: One tactic you are not likely to expect is to receive a settlement offer shortly after your auto collision in Iowa. But, a quick offer is often a way to tempt you to accept compensation that does not adequately reimburse your expenses. Before you accept an offer, contact Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC to ensure it is fair.
- Delay attempts: On the opposite end of the scale, insurance companies may delay payment, sometimes by repeatedly requesting the information that you have already submitted or claiming that the investigation is still underway. The attorneys at Eelis & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC remain watchful for delay tactics to ensure you receive timely payment for your claim.
HOW OUR CAR COLLISION ATTORNEYS IN IOWA CAN HELP
A car collision attorney in Iowa must have an extensive understanding of how insurance companies work and the state laws that govern their operation. Each skilled lawyer at Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC works hard to protect your interests in many ways:
- Negotiation: As skilled insurance claim negotiators, we are watchful for insurance tactics to reduce the value of your claim. We help ensure you receive all compensation due to you for your claim.
- Legal knowledge: We know the insurance laws in Iowa, and we quickly recognize fraudulent insurance company practices. Each attorney at Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC makes sure your rights for timely compensation are protected under the law.
- Advice: If you choose to handle a claim on your own, we can provide valuable advice before you begin negotiations. And we can review the settlement offer you receive before you sign the paperwork. In most cases, a claim is final once you sign—it makes sense to have the offer reviewed by a car collision attorney in Iowa to protect your options before it is too late.
INSURANCE BAD FAITH
Insurance bad faith is against the law, and it involves the following:
- When an insurance company denies a claim for reasons that are not part of the policy
- When an insurance company acts recklessly and with no regard for your rights
- When an insurance company fails to process a claim
When an insurance company acts in bad faith when you file a claim for auto collision injury, the attorneys at Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC have the skills to take your case before a jury, if necessary. And, if the jury decides in your favor and issues a verdict above the policy limits, the insurance may have to pay compensation above what the policy normally allows.
CONSULT AN IOWA CITY AND CEDAR RAPIDS PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER TODAY
The legal help you need is here. Call our Iowa injury law firm at 319-393-1020 or email Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC today for a free initial consultation. We look forward to discussing your personal injury, employment and labor, wills and probate case, or any other legal matter with you.>