An Iowa native, Jeffrey Tronvold graduated from the United State Military Academy at West Point in 1988 and spent six years in the U.S. Army, rising to the level of captain. In 1994, he returned to Iowa and began law school in 1995. Simultaneously, he earned a Master of Business Administration degree which was completed in 1998. Jeffrey entered the private practice of law in 1999.
- J.D., with distinction, University of Iowa, 1997
- M.B.A., University of Iowa, 1998
- M.A., Boston University, 1993
- B.S., United States Military Academy, 1988
- 1998, Iowa
- 1999, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit and U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Iowa Lawyers
- Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Linn County State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Iowa Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
A native Iowan, Matthew Kriegel was born in Cedar Rapids in 1972 and is a graduate of Linn-Mar High School in Marion, Iowa. Prior to joining Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC in 2009, he was an attorney with the law firm of Willey, O'Brien, LC. Before entering the legal field, Matthew worked in computer software development of in-home based applications, and gained several years of management experience in marketing development, research, and strategy for a telephone directory advertising company.
Business law including but not limited to the following:
- J.D., with distinction, University of Iowa, 2000
- B.B.A., Economics, University of Iowa, 1994
- Minor in Psychology
Bar admissions and memberships
- Iowa State Bar Association, 2000
CONSULT AN IOWA CITY AND CEDAR RAPIDS PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER TODAY
The legal help you need is here. Call our Iowa injury law firm at 319-393-1020 or email Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC today for a free initial consultation. We look forward to discussing your personal injury, employment and labor, wills and probate case, or any other legal matter with you.