Semi Truck Accident and Collision Lawyers in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City
If you are injured in a trucking collision, a skilled injury law firm in Iowa can help you receive just compensation. With their immense size and weight, trucks are notorious for causing serious injury to other drivers on the road. Being a victim of a collision can be a devastating experience and you need the services of a competent law firm to receive reimbursement for your injuries. Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC is made up of experienced and trustworthy attorneys who look forward to assisting you with your personal injury case.
SOME TYPICAL CAUSES OF TRUCK COLLISIONS
Following are typical causes of trucking collisions:
- Speeding: A speeding vehicle is difficult to stop, especially if it is a truck. Many horrific crashes are caused by drivers who fail to obey the speed limit. It is essential to your case that you hire a lawyer who specializes in Iowa injury law if you have been in a trucking collision.
- Distracted drivers: Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road endanger the lives of everyone around them. Eating, drinking, and the use of a cell-phone can cause serious injury or even death.
- Intoxicated drivers: The use of drugs or alcohol can make a truck driver reckless and unpredictable. Not only is driving while under the influence illegal, but it can also cause horrendous automobile collisions.
- Fatigued drivers: A common cause of truck related collisions is fatigue. Exhausted drivers fail to obey traffic signals and signs and are extremely hazardous to passenger cars. Contact an Iowa injury law firm immediately if you have sustained an injury as a result of a collision.
Being the victim of a collision can cause anger and frustration in addition to physical pain and suffering. A skilled law firm can assist you in discovering who is liable for your injuries. The following individuals may be responsible for your collision:
- The driver
- The company
- The manufacturer of the truck
CONSULT AN IOWA CITY AND CEDAR RAPIDS PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER TODAY
The legal help you need is here. Call our Iowa injury law firm at 319-393-1020 or email Eells & Tronvold Law Offices, PLC today for a free initial consultation. We look forward to discussing your personal injury, employment and labor, wills and probate case, or any other legal matter with you.